- Tweeze immediately after showering or apply a hot washcloth to loosen hair follicles.
- Hold a pencil vertically along the side of the nose. The eyebrow should start at the outside edge of the pencil – Anastasia Soare eyebrow queen. Hint: Leaving a bit more space will widen close-set eyes.
- Hold a pencil to the outside of the eye. This is where the eyebrow of a bombshell should end.
- Smooth brows with a little moisturizer to help hairs slide out – turn back the clock.
- Brush brows up to find a natural arch.
- Draw in the desired shape beforehand with a soft eye shadow pencil – Keira Knightley smokey eyes. Hint: Don’t use an eyeliner pencil. It will cause you to pluck too much.
- Tweeze under the brow first, plucking in the direction of the growth. Hint: If your plucking becomes too painful, apply a little anbesol (yes, that pain reliever for teeth also numbs the brows)
- Using an eyelash comb, comb brows upwards and trim any hairs that extend beyond the natural top or brow bone. Glamorous lashes.
- After tweezing, soothe the area with cool, wet tea bags.
How To Tweeze Your Eyebrows At Home?
How to maintain your Eyelash Extensions?
Eyelash extensions or enhancement: Not sure what to choose between eyelash extensions and eyelash enhancement? We list in this article the...
Beauty Tips To Make Beautiful Eyebrows
Your eyebrows add strength and definition to your face. Well-groomed eyebrows enhance your beauty.You should pluck your eyebrows before bedtime...
How to Lengthen Your Eyelashes?
Women always crave to have long eyelashes to look more attractive and alluring! Unfortunately, some women are born with short...
7 Steps To Wax Your Eyebrows at Home
Unless you have very sensitive skin, waxing is a quick and relatively easy alternative to plucking your eyebrows. Although it...
Which Pair of Sunglasses Fit Your Face?
Sunglasses are popular accessories worn by women and men! The main purpose of sunglasses is to protect your eyes from...