- Your eyebrows add strength and definition to your face. Well-groomed eyebrows enhance your beauty.
- You should pluck your eyebrows before bedtime so any redness will disappear overnight. In shaping your eyebrows use your facial features.
- Use a pair of slant edge tweezers that grip hairs easily. Comb hairs one way and then the other to remove loose hairs.
- You should pluck hairs between the brows and any stragglers. Never remove the hairs from above your eyebrows.
- Pluck each hair individually close to the root. Work in the direction of growth.
- Always avoid over plucking. In defining your eyebrows choose a shade similar to your natural hair color.
- When using a pencil you should apply in small, feathered strokes. Starting at the inner corner work outwards.
- Blend the color with a brush. To tame stray hairs just use hair gel and comb through to neaten.
How To Tweeze Your Eyebrows At Home?
Tweeze immediately after showering or apply a hot washcloth to loosen hair follicles.Hold a pencil vertically along the side of...
How to Lengthen Your Eyelashes?
Women always crave to have long eyelashes to look more attractive and alluring! Unfortunately, some women are born with short...
7 Steps To Wax Your Eyebrows at Home
Unless you have very sensitive skin, waxing is a quick and relatively easy alternative to plucking your eyebrows. Although it...
Which Pair of Sunglasses Fit Your Face?
Sunglasses are popular accessories worn by women and men! The main purpose of sunglasses is to protect your eyes from...